4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeatherhayes, Ipswich
Sold STC £290,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Storey Extension
- Three Reception Rooms
- Dressing Area & En-Suite
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Four bedroom family home has a two storey extension and is situated in the Popular Hayes area of Ipswich. The property is close to the main line station and benefits from a good sized kitchen, three reception rooms and a conservatory. With off road parking and a garage, this property must be viewed!
Double Glazed Entrance Door
Three double glazed windows to the front, built-in double cupboard, built-in single cupboard and entrance door through to:
Downstairs W.C 5' 8" x 5' 3" ( 1.73m x 1.60m )
Shires pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC and fully tiled. Also suitable for conversion to a wet room (subject to planning) should 3rd reception be used as a bedroom.
Lounge 21' 9" max x 17' 7" max into bay ( 6.63m max x 5.36m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed patio doors to the front, double glazed windows to the side, gas coal effect fire and door through to:
Dining Room 14' 1" x 8' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.54m )
Solid wood flooring and double glazed patio doors through to:
Conservatory 9' 2" x 22' 4" ( 2.79m x 6.81m )
Double glazed surround, double glazed French doors opening onto the garden and tiled flooring.
Third Reception Room / Study 9' 6" x 13' 11" ( 2.90m x 4.24m )
Double glazed patio doors through to conservatory and double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 20' 6" ( 3.43m x 6.25m )
One and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching base units. Built-in electric double oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge, spaces for fridge freezer and dishwasher. Under stairs cupboard with power and light connected, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring. Double glazed skylight window, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door opening onto the garden.
Work surfaces, space for tumble dryer, space and plumbing for two washing machines. Wall mounted cupboards and fully tiled.
First Floor Landing
Access to fully boarded loft with ladder, built-in airing cupboard and Dado rail surround.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear, door through to en-suite and archway through to:
Dressing Area 9' 4" x 4' 7" ( 2.84m x 1.40m )
Double glazed window to the side and built-in sliderobes on both sides.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled with tiled shelving, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 12' 3" ( 2.31m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window and radiator. Built in cream schreiber trebble wardrobe and two chest drawer units with glass tops
Bedroom Four 9' 4" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.84m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to the front.
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel rail, built-in cupboards, laminate flooring and fully tiled.
The garden wraps all the way around and hugs the house.
The front garden is open plan and paved to allow for off road parking for at least two vehicles. Gate access, pathway to the side door and decking area with raised pond. Mature well stocked garden with fruit trees and shrubs. Mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by mature hedging and panel fencing, Shingled areas, patio area to the rear and shed to remain. Integral garage with up and over door with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59767904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.