3 bedroom detached house for saleKenny, Ashill
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom Period Home
- Set in Acre and Half of Grounds
- Offered in Excellent Decorative Order
- Occasional Living Room, Fitted Kitchen, Utility and Shower Room
- Dining Room and Further Living Room
- Superb Sun Room with French Doors onto the Garden
- Orchard and Spinney
- Large Driveway, Double Garage and Large Single Garage
LOCATION: Woodlands is found in the hamlet of Kenny just before the village of Ashill and has easy access to Ilminster and the A303. Taunton the county town with its large range of leisure, shopping and scholastic amenities is approximately 9 miles in distance. The county town of Taunton offers access via junction 25 to the M5 motorway and has a mainline intercity railway station.
DIRECTIONS: Proceed out of Taunton on the Toneway heading for junction 25 to the M5 motorway. Proceed underneath the motorway following the A358 for Ilminster. Continue past Thornfalcon and Hatch Beauchamp before taking a right hand turn signposted Ashill. The property will be found shortly after on the right hand side.
Agents Note: Drainage via Septic Tank
ACCOMMODATION [All measurements are approximate]
SITTING ROOM 11'7 x 19'8 (3.53m x 5.99m)
DINING ROOM 11'5 x 10'11 (3.47m x 3.32m)
SUN ROOM 19'8 x 8'6 (5.99m x 2.59m) ,
LIVING ROOM 10'11 x 14'9 maximum (3.32m x 4.49m),
KITCHEN 10'11 x 9'7 (3.32m x 2.92m)
UTILITY 11'2 x 9'1 maximum L shape (3.40m x 2.76m)
BEDROOM ONE 11'2 x 11'9 (3.40m x 3.58m),
BEDROOM TWO 11'2 x 11'10 (3.40m x 3.60m)
BEDROOM THREE 11'11 x 10'2 maximum (3.63m x 3.09m),
IMPORTANT NOTICE Wilkie May & Tuckwood for themselves and for the vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that: 1. the particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchaser and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Wilkie May & Tuckwood has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Wilkie May & Tuckwood, nor enter into any contract on behalf of the vendor. 4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991 The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to the Tenure of the Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
8. Financial Evaluation 8a At the time that an offer has been made and is being considered by the seller, you must take reasonable steps to find out from the prospective buyer the source and availability of his funds for buying the property and pass this information to the seller. Such information will include whether the prospective buyer needs to sell a property, requires a mortgage, claims to be a cash buyer or any combination of these. Such relevant information that is available should be included in the Memorandum of Sale having regard to the provisions of the Data Protection Act. 8b These reasonable steps must continue after acceptance of the offer until exchange of contracts (in Scotland, conclusion of missives) and must include regular monitoring of the prospective buyer's progress in achieving the funds required, and reporting such progress to the seller.
MEASUREMENTS AND OTHER INFORMATION All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particular accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information with you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59768129.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkie May & Tuckwood, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.