3 bedroom detached house for saleOld Fendyke, Sutton St James, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 0JR
Sold STC £220,000
- Period (1909) detached house in a rural position on a corner plot with side & rear field views.
- Overall plot of approx. 0.24 acre (sts) with open plan grounds/gardens.
- 3 Double bedrooms.
- 2 Reception rooms.
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room plus sun room/utility.
- Detached garage/workshop plus additional outbuilding & greenhouse.
- Extensive driveway giving multi vehicle off road parking.
- Downstairs bathroom.
- Upvc double glazing & oil central heating.
- Viewing recommended!
Uvpc double glazed front entrance door into:
Stairs to the first floor. Door into:
DINING ROOM: 12'1 x 12'0 (3.68m x 3.67m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Door into kitchen. Archway into:
Under stairs storage cupboard. Archway into:
LOUNGE: 12'0 x 12'0 ( 3.67m x 3.66m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Feature fireplace with wooden mantle, brick surround, marble hearth and inset log burner. Dado rail. Radiator.
KITCHEN: 11'1 x 10'0 (3.65m x 3.19m)
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed window to the side plus internal window to the other side (into utility). Fitted with a range of base units and drawers with worktops over and matching wall units plus island unit with breakfast bar area. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor. Radiator. Door to bathroom. Wooden glazed door into:
UTILITY/SUNROOM: 9'1 x 7'5 (3.04m x 2.28m)
Brick and upvc double glazed construction with windows to the front, side & rear plus door to the side. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for additional appliances.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a white suite comprising wc, hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Oil fired boiler serving central heating and hot water. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Doors to bedrooms.
BEDROOM 1: 12'1 x 12'0 (3.67m x 3.66m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.67m x 3.67m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Over stairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.67m x 3.20m)
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Built in airing cupboard. Radiator.
OUTSIDE: The property sits fairly central on it's plot with open plan garden areas on sides.
Gravel driveway and turning/parking area giving off road parking for several vehicles and access to the rear of the property and garage/workshop. Lawned garden areas with inset trees. Pathway to the front entrance door and to the side with hand gate giving access to the rear garden and side entrance door. Additional lawned garden area to the left hand side inset with fruit trees and plants. Flower bed border. Conifer screening to the side perimeters.
GARAGE/WORKSHOP: 35'0 x 15'12 (10.67m x 4.62m)
Brick construction. Wooden double doors. Power and lighting. Windows to the front and side.
Paved patio garden area situated to the right hand side of the property with flower bed borders, inset pond feature and conifer and fenced screening. Pathway to:
Garden areas mainly laid to lawn with flower bed border. Hard standing area. Gravelled area. Conifer screening to perimeters.
ADDITIONAL OUTBUILDING COMPRISING: GARDEN SHED & LOG STORE
Mains water and electricity. Private drainage. Oil central heating. South Holland District Council tax band: C.
From the A17/B1390 Cowpers Gate Long Sutton roundabout take the B1390 Cowpers Gate exit signposted Sutton St James. Follow the road staying on the B1390 road, until you reach Sutton St James, At the T junction turn right onto Chapelgate and follow the road through the village. Take the left hand turning into Broadgate (a forked left hand junction) signposted Sutton St Edmund. At the first cross roads turn left into Old Fen Dyke. The property can be found on your left hand side on the corner of the next cross roads (with Badgate Road & broadgate) - look for our board.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59768399.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.