3 bedroom flat for saleDyffryn Road,Llandrindod Wells, Powys
- Delightful conversion apartment
- Wealth of character
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Viewing highly recommended
- 11 x 8 ft modern fitted kitchen
- Views to the town and countryside
- Original staircase from court and police station
- 15 x 13 ft reception room
- Modern family bathroom
- Current energy rating - C
Positioned in a mature residential location, this superb executive apartment boasts character filled premises, original staircase and generous accommodation.
A superbly presented three bedroom executive apartment located in a popular and pleasant residential location within 0.25 miles of the town centre of Llandrindod Wells. The property forms a part of the Former Magistrates Court and Police Station, and retains many of the original features such as the main staircase leading up to the main accommodation. With its own private entrance hallway door from Dyffryn Road, the internal accommodation briefly comprises an entrance lobby, with beautiful staircase leading up to the main hallway, with ample space for a dining table, or office. There is a light and airy main reception room, measuring 15 x 13 ft, and a 11 x 8 ft modern fitted kitchen. The family bathroom is good-sized, and there are three double bedrooms. The master bedroom is 13 x 11 ft, and the third bedroom measures 11 x 9 ft. The guest bedroom is 11 x 9 ft, and enjoys an additional dressing room. With views over the town and to the countryside, and a 999 year lease which commenced in 2015, this superb apartment simply must be viewed!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1982644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.