3 bedroom penthouse for saleThe Penthouse, Levana Lodge, 53 Calshot Way Enfield, Greater London
- 2345 sqft 3 bedroom/ 3 bathroom plus bonus study room
- Spacious master bedroom with private terrace, dressing area and en-suite
- Fully integrated designer kitchen/breakfast room with a separate utility room
- Bi-folding doors from kitchen and lounge leading onto a huge south facing private roof terrace
- 2 allocated underground car parking spaces with 2 secured storage units
- Moments’ walk from Enfield Chase Station (Kings Cross 24 mins) and an excellent selection of restaurant, shops and Golf clubs
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout
- Lift servicing all floors
- 10 year Premier warranty
Show apartment launching Saturday 11th February 2017
Nestled in a quiet residential road just off the Ridgeway in West Enfield, you will find Levana Lodge (named after the Rising Sun).
Driving through its impressive gated entrance leads you to private underground parking. There, the lift will take you directly outside The Penthouse Suite - Over 2300 square feet of luxury living at its finest.
With a large south facing private roof terrace expanding over 1200 sqft boasting great City views; this stunning penthouse must be viewed to be appreciated.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss contact 020 8370 3999
Property ref: 121_944_4165660
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4165660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.