4 bedroom detached house for saleStockwith Road, Gainsborough
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial four bedroom detached family home
- Two reception rooms, office, two kitchens & laundry
- First floor family bathroom
- Extensive parking, garage & gardens (approximately 1.75 acres including the roadside barns)
- Potential for extension (subject to planning)
- EPC RATING : D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the market this substantial detached family home situated in the popular village of Walkerith. The property has feature wood skirting boards, architraves and doors throughout and briefly comprises spacious hall with attractive return staircase to first floor, two reception rooms, office, large breakfast kitchen/family room overlooking the garden, further kitchen with range of Shaker style units, good sized cellar, rear hall/store and laundry. To the first floor there are four excellent sized bedrooms (master en-suite) and a family bathroom. The property has oil fired underfloor heating, double glazing, extensive off road parking, garage and garden with views to the river bank. Viewing essential to appreciate the potential of this flexible family home. No upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59769167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6491676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.