4 bedroom detached house for saleCourt Farm Close, Winsham, Chard
- Detached Four Bedroom House
- Outstanding Views From Private Garden
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Parking and Garage
Stunning country views are enjoyed by this four bedroom detached home situated in a cul de sac position within the village. Benefits include a large living room, kitchen/breakfast room, sun room, utility room, master bedroom en suite, gardens and garage.
Side aspect single glazed door. Front aspect single glazed window. Under stairs cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Doors to all rooms.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Study 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Telephone and TV points. Radiator.
Living Room 23' 6" x 13' ( 7.16m x 3.96m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed window. Fireplace with electric solid fuel effect burner. Wall lights. Telephone and TV points. Two radiators. Door to sun room.
Sun Lounge 13' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.69m )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Double glazed stable door to garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 8" x 10' max ( 4.78m x 3.05m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window with stunning views. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher. Floor level electric heater. Door to utility room.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted base and wall units. Tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge and freezer. Radiator. Door to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall. Cupboard. Airing cupboard. Access to loft. Radiator. Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.04m x 4.01m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes. Telephone and TV points. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Electric radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 9' 10" max ( 3.96m x 3.00m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
Front aspect double glazed window. TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Fitted with a shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
The property is set on a corner plot with the front garden enclosed within stone walling with a driveway leading to the single garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio and offers stunning open views over countryside.
Garage 16' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.13m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect single glazed window. With up-and-over door, and power and light connected. Door. Fully boarded for storage in roof.
From our office in Crewkerne proceed onto the B3165 signed for Lyme Regis, continue along this road through Clapton and Oathill. Take the right hand turn onto the B3162 signed for Winsham. Upon entering Winsham take the right hand turn into Court Street and Court Farm Close can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59769497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.