3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJohnson Drive, Leighton Buzzard
- Three Bedroom End Terraced
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Good Condition
Situated on the fringe of the ever popular Sandhill's development offering easy access to local school and regular bus service to Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes, is this lovely three bedroom family home.
Situated on the fringe of the ever popular Sandhill's development offering easy access to local school and regular bus service to Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes, is this lovely three bedroom family home. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen and lounge/diner. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with allocated parking. Perfect starter home or if you're looking to downsize to low maintenance living? MUST BE VIEWED!
Double glazed door to the front, doors to the lounge/diner, kitchen and cloakroom, stairs to the first floor landing. Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, Wood laminate flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 14' 6" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.42m max x 4.37m max )
Double glazed window and double glazed French doors to the rear. TV and telephone points, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer. Electric double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine, dish washer and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator. Part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max x 8' 1" ( 3.45m max x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front, Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC.
Laid to lawn with path leading to the front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with some flower and shrub borders, paved patio area, storage shed and gated rear access leading to allocated parking.
Allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59771144.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.