1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWilbury Road, Hove
Sold STC £350,000
- STUNNING ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- PRIVATE PATIO GARDEN
- NEWLY REFURBISHED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD
- LONG LEASE
- OWN STREET ENTRANCE
- MUST BE SEEN TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED
Simply stunning mansion apartment ideally located on Wilbury Road held within a beautiful period building. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout; to a Victorian style with a contemporary twist. Private patio garden, long lease and no chain!
Wilbury Road is a popular tree-lined street centrally located within a short distance of Hove station with its links to London Victoria, London Bridge and Gatwick Airport. At the bottom of the road you will find Church Road with its range of vibrant shops, restaurants and bars; further on from there you have Hove Promenade, Hove Lawns and the beach!
The apartment is accessed by its own street entrance into a striking hallway with doors to all rooms and the patio. This has been beautifully landscaped with paved flooring and a raised flower bed section, ideal for early morning coffee.
The living room is over 20 ft. long, with a feature bay and bespoke shutters to the front, engineered wooden flooring, inset spotlights and surround speakers, an 'old school' style radiator, and opens into the kitchen.
The contemporary kitchen has a built-in oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, plus a 4 ring hob and extractor over, solid work surfaces with an inset butler style sink, and low & high level storage units.
The dual aspect double bedroom has shutters to front and side, with a tall modern radiator, plenty of sockets and an inset spotlight. This leads into the wet room that has a large walk-in shower with a glass screen, a wash hand basin, hidden storage for washing machine and a heated towel rail.
The main bathroom is situated off the hallway and has an eye catching roll bath, low level WC and a wash basin. There are frosted windows, period tiles and wall lighting.
Hall 10' 7" max x 6' 6" max ( 3.23m max x 1.98m max )
Reception Room 23' 7" max x 15' 2" max ( 7.19m max x 4.62m max )
Kitchen 6' 5" max x 8' 2" max ( 1.96m max x 2.49m max )
Bedroom 12' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.76m max x 3.38m max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59771183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.