3 bedroom town house for saleWest View, Kirkhamgate, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom mature Town House
- UPVC and GCH
- Deceptively spacious, bright and airy
- Sought after location
Rarely does such a property come onto the open market in Kirkhamgate. Ideally suit the first time buyer or young family. Deceptively spacious and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer. Viewing Essential.
Rarely does such a property in the village of Kirkhamgate come onto the open market. Deceptively spacious. The property would ideally suit the first time buyer or growing family. Comprising of entrance hallway, kitchen, conservatory, lounge, 3 bedrooms, the second bedroom having the potential to extend further as there is a walk-in dressing room area, bathroom. Outside the property has enclosed gardens to the rear and outhouses. Although the property is in a semi-rural location it is within easy access of Wakefield City Centre and other routes. Viewing essential to fully appreciate what is on offer.
White upvc door to the front with obscured glazed panel leading into the entrance vestibule. Staircase access to the first floor, radiator. Door into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" x 14' 11" Max ( 4.22m x 4.55m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, wall lights, coving to ceiling, 8.5 kilowatt multi-fuel burner on a stunning hearth in oak and a stone base within the chimney breast. Door access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 5' 4" x 18' 8" Max ( 1.63m x 5.69m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect and overlooking the conservatory. A range of base and wall units in a wood effect, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, four ring gas hob with oven beneath, strip lighting, laminate floor, space for a fridge freezer. Stable style door with glazed panels leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 14' 1" ( 2.57m x 4.29m )
French doors overlooking the rear gardens. Radiator, laminate floor, two radiators, wall light.
First Floor Landing
Access into bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 9' 7" ( 4.24m x 2.92m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, pine skirtings, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator. Access into a further room
Additional Room 3' 9" x 9' 7" ( 1.14m x 2.92m )
Accessed from Bedroom 2. (Potential to create additional space within the bedroom or to create a walk-in wardrobe.)
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.29m x 1.80m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 5' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.60m )
Enclosed gardens to the rear with wooden fenced boundaries, wildlife pond, mature trees and borders, outhouse, kennel area, timber framed shed.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Link Road. Take a left onto Bradford Road. Take a left onto Wrenthorpe Lane. Immediate left onto Wrenthorpe Lane. Take a right onto Batley Road. Take a right onto West View. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59772740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.