3 bedroom terraced house for saleField Lane, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £89,000 - £105,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Double Glazing (Where Stated)
***Guide Price £89,000 - £105,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen /diner, landing, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Having gardens to front and rear and on street parking.
***Guide Price £89,000 - £105,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
uPVC double glazed door to front and radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" To Chimney Recess x 14' 3" ( 4.09m To Chimney Recess x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and picture rail. Wall mounted gas fire (not tested).
Kitchen / Diner 9' 4" x 13' 4" ( 2.84m x 4.06m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator and door to under stairs pantry housing central heating boiler. Double glazed window to rear and uPVC part glazed door to rear.
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 8' To Fitted Wardrobes x 12' ( 2.44m To Fitted Wardrobes x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and picture rail. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" To Chimney Recess x 11' 11" ( 3.00m To Chimney Recess x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" Max x 6' ( 2.57m Max x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front, picture rail and built in cupboard above bulkhead.
Bathroom 6' x 7' 4" ( 1.83m x 2.24m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with electric shower. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a garden and on street parking. To the rear is a yard with communal access and further garden area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.