3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlinkbonny, Stonehouse
- Good sized family home in semi rural Stonehouse
- Bright lounge
- Large kitchen with space for dining
- 3 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower
- Enclosed, easily maintained garden
- Driveway and garage
*** OFFERS OVER £94,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £105,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a good size 3 bedroom semi detached family home in a popular estate in semi rural Stonehouse?
Would you like a lovely, bright lounge with neutral decor and feature wall?
What about a large kitchen with tiled flooring, splashback, plenty of cupboard space and room for dining?
How about 3 double bedrooms with wall cupboards fitted in the 3rd bedroom?
Would you like a bright, fully tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath?
What about easily maintained, enclosed gardens with patio area?
How about a driveway and detached garage?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge 4.17m (13'8") x 3.96m (13'0")
Kitchen / Diner 5.11m (16'9") x 3.48m (11'5")
Bedroom 1 3.61m (11'10") x 2.97m (9'9")
Bedroom 2 4.17m (13'8") x 2.90m (9'6")
Bedroom 3 3.23m (10'7") x 2.36m (7'9")
Family Bathroom 1.96m (6'5") x 1.83m (6'0")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59774960.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.