3 bedroom terraced house for saleLogans Road, Motherwell
Under Offer £75,000
- Well presented family home in popular area of Motherwell
- Freshly decorated and new carpets throughout
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Main bedroom with walk in storage cupboard
- 2 further bedrooms
- Bright bathroom with shower over the bath
- Easily maintained, enclosed gardens to front and rear
- Close to Motherwell town centre
- Good transport links, just a few minutes drive from M74 motorway
*** OFFERS OVER £75,000 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £82,500 ***
Hello, are you looking for a well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace family home in a popular area of Motherwell?
Would you like the property to have new carpets throughout and fresh decor?
What about a big, bright lounge with feature fireplace?
How about a lovely kitchen with light wood units, contrasting tiled flooring/splashback, large storage cupboard and breakfast bar?
Would you like 2 bedrooms on the upper floor with a walk in storage cupboard in the main bedroom, and a further 3rd bedroom on the ground floor, which could even be used as a seperate dining room, or family room?
What about a fresh, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
How about easily maintained, fully enclosed gardens to the front and rear?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY**
Lounge 4.47m (14'8") x 4.22m (13'10")
Kitchen / Diner 3.61m (11'10") x 2.72m (8'11")
Bedroom 1 4.14m (13'7") x 3.78m (12'5")
Bedroom 2 4.22m (13'10") x 2.92m (9'7")
Bedroom 3 3.78m (12'5") x 2.92m (9'7")
Family Bathroom 2.08m (6'10") x 1.78m (5'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59775179.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.