3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBROCKLESBY AVENUE, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Kitchen diner and utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom and first floor bathroom
- Gas safety check and uPVC double glazing
- Immaculate gardens to the front and rear
- Off road parking with driveway
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
An opportunity to buy a resale home on this new development, which as a whole is nearing completion. The property is immaculately presented and is set on a superior plot on the increasingly popular Peter Wards Habrough Fields. Benefitting from a whole host of extras purchased by the vendors before the property was finished. A three bedroomed semi detached house, this property sits on a wider than average plot with driveway to the front plus side garden. Ticking all the boxes for first time buyers, families, all nature of buyers could feel at home here! The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom and utility room, upstairs; three bedrooms and bathroom. Carpets and blinds included. Viewers won't fail to be impressed!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5623906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.