2 bedroom apartment for salePark Dene, Burton Crescent, Headingley, Leeds 6
- Spacious 2 Double Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Superb Tree Lined Location Close To Amenities
- Larger Than Average With Ample Storage
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Garage With Electric Door
- South Facing Rear Balcony
- Immediate Vacant Possession
A very spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DUPLEX FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT situated in a beautiful tree lined crescent in the heart of Headingley, only a few minutes walk from all the amenities this popular suburb has to offer - doctors, dentists, retail shops, supermarket, cafés, restaurants, pubs and even a cinema. Public transport nearby offers excellent communication into Leeds and the universities, along with access to Golden Acre Park and Wharfedale to the north. The vendor has extended the accommodation with a further large double bedroom, en suite and office area to the second floor. Benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the accommodation comprises a generous entrance hall currently used as an office area, large through living room with an open-plan dining area and a sunny south facing balcony with a view over the gardens to the rear, a well fitted kitchen (appliances negotiable), both bedrooms are doubles with built-in storage, wardrobes and en suite to the second floor bedroom, and there is a modern fully tiled bathroom with a separate wc. The apartment owns a portion of the garden and benefits from being maintained by a communal gardener. There is a DOUBLE GARAGE to the rear with TWO ELECTRIC UP-AND-OVER DOORS. FREEHOLD. IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59779115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.