3 bedroom terraced house for saleStable Court, Calverley, Pudsey
Sold STC £210,000
- GUIDE PRICE *£210,000 - £220,000*
- Mid Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Courtyard Style Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- No Chain
GUIDE PRICE *£210,000 - £220,000*
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this STUNNING terraced cottage, which boasts SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, a courtyard style garden and OFF STREET PARKING.
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this stunning mid terraced property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom with a white three piece suite. There is a private garden to the rear of the property and allocated parking for two cars to the front of the property. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Door to the front with stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Lounge 18' x 11' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.38m )
A spacious lounge with a living flame gas fireplace, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 17' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.36m x 2.84m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, a central heating radiator, understairs storage and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
A central heating radiator and a velux window.
A white three piece suite comprising a bath, hand wash basin, a W.C, central heating radiator and a velux window.
There is allocated parking for two cars to the front of the property.
To the rear is a private and enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, perfect for family entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59779643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.