2 bedroom terraced house for saleYates Lane, Milnsbridge, Huddersfield
Sold STC £70,000
- Offers OVER £70,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Useful Storage Cellar
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- Convenient Village Location
Offers OVER £70,000 William H Brown are delighted to present this mid terrace two bed property, briefly comprising; lounge, kitchen,two double bedrooms, house bathroom and a cellar. The property offers both front and rear gardens.
New to the market WHBrown are delighted to present this two bed mid terrace situated within the popular residential location of Milnsbridge, offering links to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities. The property briefly comprises; lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, house bathroom and cellar. Externally the property offers a low maintenance front garden and a lawned rear garden.
Having a door to the front elevation and has stairs leading the the first floor landing and a door leading to the living room.
Lounge 11' plus recess x 15' 9" ,ax plus bay window ( 3.35m plus recess x 4.80m ,ax plus bay window )
Being a spacious living area and having natural decor and new carpets with a uPVC double glazed window to the front and rear elevation a radiator a gas fireplace and tv and telephone points.
Kitchen 12' 6" max plus recess x 6' 4" plus recess ( 3.81m max plus recess x 1.93m plus recess )
Being fully fitted with wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer, a gas oven and electric hob, plumbing for a washing machine, a radiator and the central heating boiler is also housed here.
Having stairs from the entrance hall leading to the bedrooms and bathroom and has been newly carpeted.
Bedroom One 17' max x 8' 4" plus recess ( 5.18m max x 2.54m plus recess )
Being natural in decor and overlooking the rear garden through the uPVC double glazed window. Having built in wardrobes a radiator and tv point.
Bedroom Two 10' plus wardrobes x 8' 2" max ( 3.05m plus wardrobes x 2.49m max )
Having new carpets and built in storage with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Having a uPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation, a radiator, a bath with over head shower, a wash hand basin, a wc and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property you will find a paved patio area and steps leading upto the property. To the rear of the property there is steps from a paved patio area, a raised garden with bark wood and lawn and its fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59781488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.