2 bedroom apartment for salePoets Way, Dorchester
Offers in Excess of £170,000
- Second floor apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Two Bedrooms
- Centrally Located
This TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT is CENTRALLY LOCATED and offers easy access to Dorchester town centre and local amenities. The SPACIOUS property offers open plan living, TWO BEDROOMS and a family bathroom as well as a GARAGE.
Found within the popular Poets Way development, this TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT is CENTRALLY LOCATED and offers easy access to Dorchester town centre.
The SPACIOUS property offers open plan living space with a modern fitted kitchen. Also boasting two bedrooms and a stylish bathroom.
The property further benefits from a single garage and a separate storage room on the ground floor and can be found approximately 0.5 miles walk from Dorchester Town Centre.
Radiator, wood style flooring. Storage cupboard.
Lounge/ Kitchen 15' 5" x 15' 8" narrowing to 12' 5" ( 4.70m x 4.78m narrowing to 3.78m )
Lounge Area: Two front aspect double glazed windows and two wall mounted radiators. Phone and television points. Bespoke wooden shutters.
Kitchen Area: Range of fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Sink with drainer, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Inset spotlighting. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 4.19m x 2.90m max )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points. Bespoke wooden shutters. Fully carpeted.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.62m x 1.80m )
Front facing aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Bespoke wooden shutters. Fully carpeted.
Partially tiled with wall mounted heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Ceramic floor and inset spotlights.
Single garage with power, lighting and up and over door.
Additional storage room on ground floor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59781500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.