2 bedroom apartment for saleHeather Court, Lilly Street, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £60,000
- ** GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000!**
- 75% Shared Ownership with the Opportunity to Purchase 100%
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Easy Access to Train Station
- Use of Communal Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Modern and Neutral Finish
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000** Ideally situated less than a quarter of a mile away from the train station which has direct links to Leeds and Manchester and within half a mile of the town centre which benefits from restaurants, shops and a post office.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom ground floor apartment located just outside of Sowerby Bridges main town centre. Ideally situated less than a quarter of a mile away from the train station which has direct links to Leeds and Manchester and within half a mile of the town centre which benefits from restaurants, shops and a post office. This ground floor apartment would be ideally suited for a first time buyer or downsizer. The property is currently advertised at a 75% shared ownership but there is potential to purchase at 100% share. The property briefly comprises of entrance, lounge, kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is use of a lovely enclosed communal garden and an allocated parking space. We expect high demand for this property and advise you book your viewing now to avoid disappointment.
Enter the property through from the communal entrance hallway through the entrance door to the property which is located on the ground floor.
The entrance hallway provides access to both double bedrooms, the bathroom and the lounge and benefits from a central heating radiator, intercom phone for the property and two large storage cupboards.
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.28m )
The spacious lounge has been measured to a modern and neutral finish and has double glazed French doors to the rear elevation. The lounge has wood effect laminate flooring, there is a central heating radiator and TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. The units incorporate a sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and there is an integrated electric oven with gas hob and concealed extractor hood over. The combi boiler for the property is located in the kitchen, there is space for a dining table and chairs, there is a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
This double bedroom has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has ample space for a double bed and free standing furniture. There is a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.34m )
The second bedroom will also fit a double bed and is decorated to a modern and neutral finish with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator. This room also benefits from a telephone point.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, a low level WC with button flush and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side elevation, a central heating radiator, an extractor fan and a shaver point. The bathroom benefits from being partially tiled.
To the side of the property is a lovely enclosed garden which is for use of the six residents of the apartment building. Laid mainly to lawn with flower, shrub and tree borders and ample space for hanging out washing. This apartment also comes with an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59781548.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.