2 bedroom terraced house for saleUplands Road, Handsworth, Birmingham
- To be auctioned on 7th June
- 2 Bedrooms & 3 Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing (Where Specified)
- Central Heating (Where Specified)
- Rear Garden
To be auctioned on 7th June at The Gateway Suite, Derbyshire County Cricket Club, The County Ground, Grandstand Road, DE21 6AF.
Pre Auction viewings will be held on the following dates:
Thursday 4th May
Friday 19th May
Saturday 3rd June.
Please call to book a viewing slot.
Situated in Handsworth, Birmingham is this traditional mid terraced property which is being sold with tenant in situe, with the current rent being £500 per calendar month. The property also has easy access to the M6 and Birmingham City Centre. Energy Rating: D
Freehold - subject to tenancy agreement
Kenneth Curtis & Co, 88 Aldridge Road, Birmingham, B42 2TP.
For the attention of: Ms D Nary - Tel: 0121 356 1161.
Shipways, 905 Walsall Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, West Midlands, B42 1TN. Tel - 0121 358 2281
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue.
*Guide and Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the seller's current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller
Lounge 11' x 11' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to front and electric fireplace.
Dining Room 11' x 11' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric fire place and radiator.
Third Reception Room 9' 1" x 6' ( 2.77m x 1.83m )
Double glazed sliding door to garden and radiator.
Kitchen 5' 7" x 12' 4" ( 1.70m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, roll top work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, tiling to splash prone areas and door to garden.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, over stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps with shower head over, low level WC, wash hand basin, full tiling to walls, radiator and cupboard housing combi boiler.
Mainly gravel with panelled fences to side, wall to rear and gate to alleyway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59792873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Shipways, Great Barr on 01213 582281.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.