2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlan Y Ffordd, Taffs Well, Cardiff
- Two bedrooms
- Popular location in Taffs Well
- Enclosed rear garden
- No chain!
- Excellent Road Links
*IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY* Two bedroom mid terraced home well situated on the popular Glan y Ffordd development in Taffs Well. This neutrally decorated modern home offers a lounge, kitchen with space for dining table and chairs, two bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking and enclosed rear garden.
*IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY* Two bedroom mid terraced home well situated on the popular Glan y Ffordd development in Taffs Well. Offering a modern, neutrally decorated interior, this home would suit a first time buyer or an investor as it has superb transport links with the train station within walking distance which gets you into Cardiff Central in less than 15 minutes. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Front door into entrance porch, window to the front, radiator, secondary glazed door into lounge
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.61m )
With window to the front, carpet, gas fire and surround, wall and ceiling lights, fuse box, door to the kitchen, stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen/diner 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with matching work surfaces over, electric oven and gas hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated fridge freezer, space for washing machine, door to rear garden, tiled floor, space for dining table and chairs.
With loft access hatch, doors to both bedrooms and bathroom, carpeted floor.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 1" min ( 3.61m x 2.46m min )
With window to the front, carpet, two storage cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 5' 1" extending to 8' 1" ( 3.58m x 1.55m extending to 2.46m )
With window to the rear, carpet, radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite in white comprising bath, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled effect vinyl floor.
Enclosed rear garden, the front part of the garden is laid to chippings and the top of the garden has a patio.
With parking space and decorative stone chipped area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.