3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Drive, Heaton, Bradford
- Mature Semi Detached
- Extended to Ground Floor
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
* MATURE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION OFF THE KITCHEN * TWO BEDROOMS & SMALL THIRD BEDROOM * MODERN KITCHEN * CCTV * OFF ROAD PARKING * REAR GARDEN * VIEWING ADVISED *
Offered for sale is this mature semi-detached house which has been extended to the rear on the ground floor. This three bedroom property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated, range of modern kitchen units, lawn rear garden and off road parking. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance, lounge, kitchen, sitting room. First floor: two bedrooms, small third bedroom, bathroom. Viewing advised.
With front door, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' plus recess ( 4.06m x 3.66m plus recess )
A pleasant reception room with double glazed window and radiator, door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 7' 8" ( 4.98m x 2.34m )
Having a modern range of units, worktops, sink, towel radiator, oven & hob, double glazed window, side door, door leading to sitting room extension.
Sitting Room 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
Situated off the kitchen, provides an additional sitting room, radiator, double glazed window, door opening to the rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Bedroom with double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
Bedroom to the rear, double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
A small third bedroom, double glazed window to the side.
Comprising of a w.c., wash basin, rectangular bath, radiator, double glazed window.
Off road parking to the front. Garden to the rear with garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59794427.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.