1 bedroom apartment for saleKingswood Park, Kingswood, Frodsham
- Guide Price £140,000 - £160,000
- No Chain
- Well Presented One Bed Apartment
- Large Balcony Off Lounge
- Beautiful Rural Setting In Gated Development
Guide Price £140,000 - £160,000 Offered with no ongoing chain is this beautiful one bedroom apartment on the first floor with a large balcony, lounge/diner and modern kitchen & bathrooms. The residents have access to communal tennis courts and are able to enjoy the 33.3 acres of land surrounding.
Guide Price £140,000 - £160,000
Offered with no ongoing chain is this beautiful one bedroom apartment on the first floor with a large balcony off the living room and open views. Kingswood Park is a lovely rural setting within a gated development with aces through to Delamere Forest though its own woods. The residents have access to communal tennis courts and are able to enjoy the 33.3 acres of land surrounding the park. This apartment is beautifully presented and needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.
Lounge 16' 7" x 16' 4" ( 5.05m x 4.98m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, double glazed door to balcony, two storage heaters.
Kitchen 5' 1" x 11' 4" ( 1.55m x 3.45m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, built in dishwasher and washing machine, built in electric oven/grill and hob, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built in fridge/freezer.
Store cupboard housing hot water tank, storage cupboard with fuse box, storage heater.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Wood double glazed window to the front elevation, storage heater.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59794445.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.