1 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Street, Yeovil
- Stunning Town Centre Mezzanine Apartment
- Open plan accommodation
- Presented in beautiful decorative order
- Genuinely individual property that is a must view
- In a lovely Grade II listed building
A lovely uniquemezzanine apartment in the centre of Yeovil, offering spacious and modern accommodation and feeling massively removed from the average one bedroom flat! With large open plan living area, a well fitted modern kitchen and a mezzanine bedroom and ensuite bathroom - don't miss out!
A lovely unique town centre mezzanine apartment in the centre of Yeovil, offering spacious and modern accommodation and feeling massively removed from the average one bedroom flat! With large open plan living area, a well fitted modern kitchen and a mezzanine bedroom and ensuite bathroom this apartment needs to be on your viewing list!
Communal Entrance Area
With secure video entry system and post boxes via a gate to the internal courtyard with bin store. A further access door gives access to the stairs to the first floor where the entrance door to the apartment is located.
Apartment Entrance 9' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.34m )
Entrance door leading to reception area with secure entry system, generous storage cupboard and further wall cupboard housing consumer unit.
Reception Area 10' 11" x 18' 10" ( 3.33m x 5.74m )
A stunning space with sliding sash windows to the front, storage heater and providing spacious living and dining space. An opening leads through to the kitchen and stairs lead up to the mezzanine level bedroom and ensuite.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 10' 8" ( 2.51m x 3.25m )
A modern fitted kitchen with wall, floor and drawer units under a roll edge worktop with inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashback. Fitted with a stainless steel finish electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over and also the benefit of an integrated washer drier. Space for fridge freezer and spot and under unit lighting.
Mezzanine Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 9' 11" max (excluding gallery area) x 15' 9" max ( 3.02m max (excluding gallery area) x 4.80m max )
Stairs from the Living Area lead up to the galleried mezzanine bedroom with glass and stainless steel balustrading over looking the reception space. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and door through to:
Fitted with a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer shower over and ceramic tiled splash areas, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
From our office in Princes Street proceed by foot down Princes Street towards the memorial then proceeding down Hendford to the corner of South Street where Becket House can be found on the left.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.