3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJasmine Walk, Cringleford, Norwich
- Sought after location
- Corner plot position
- Dual aspect rooms
- Garage & off road parking
- Quality fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Enclosed garden
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000.
A well presented, three bedroom semi detached house on Roundhouse Park in Cringleford occupying a super corner plot position with good sized accommodation , spacious rooms and is offered in move in condition. Call today to arrange your viewing.
With entrance door, inset door mat, carpet, wall mounted consumer fuse box, plastered ceilings and understairs storage cupboards with doors trough to WC, kitchen and lounge and stairs to first floor.
With low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, radiator, wall mounted extractor and plastered ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 8" x 7' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.36m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspects and fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over and stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, five birth gas hob and electric oven and grill with splashbacks and over head stainless steel extractor hood with light, plastered ceiling and spotlights,
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.56m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear garden, radiator, carpets, plastered ceilings and built in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from hallway to first floor, carpet, plastered ceiling and loft access.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
With uPVC double glazed window top the front aspect, carpets, radiator, smooth plastered ceilings and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator, plastered ceiling, inset spotlights, extractor fan and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.24m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpets, radiator, built in wardrobe and plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.88m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, carpet, radiator an smooth plastered ceiling.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 2" ( 2.29m x 1.57m )
With obscure uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, pamment tiled walls, plastered ceiling and ceiling mounted extractor fan.
The property sits on a corner plot and benefits from an en-bloc garage with up an over door, lights and power and off road parking whilst to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and path leading to a gate accessing parking and garage. The gardens also benefits from decorative flower beds with inset flowers, plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59797874.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.