1 bedroom retirement property for saleLugtrout Lane, Solihull
Offers in Region of £97,500
- One Double Bedroom
- Communal Grounds
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
CANT BE MISSED !!! Situated within easy walking distance of Solihull town centre, with bus links directly located outside of the complex this is an ideal opportunity to purchase this retirement apartment.
FANTASTIC PROPERTY!! Situated within easy walking distance of Solihull town centre, an ideal opportunity to purchase this retirement apartment which has been well maintained throughout. Sitting at the start of Lugtrout Lane this gated complex offers bus links directly outside the apartments and mature gardens to sit and socialise in. Coming on at a brilliant price this really is one not to be missed. The property benefits from electric heating, double glazing and must be viewed internally to be appreciated. The residence offers excellent communal facilities as well as a week day house manager. The accommodation briefly comprises of:- entrance hall, attractive lounge, fitted kitchen, master bedroom, bathroom, communal lounge, gardens and parking at the rear of the accommodation.
Lounge 19' 7" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.97m max x 3.18m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation and storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 5" max x 8' 2" max ( 2.26m max x 2.49m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven and hob, cooker hood and door into lounge.
Bedroom 13' 5" max x 9' 2" max ( 4.09m max x 2.79m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and storage heater.
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity storage and WC.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59802374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL201336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.