2 bedroom terraced house for saleHuddersfield Road, Dewsbury
Sold STC £75,000
- ***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000***
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- 15 ft Lounge
- Well Presented
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master
- Separate Kitchen
***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000*** Offered for sale is this well presented two bedroom mid terrace property comprises of: entrance porch, 15 ft lounge, bathroom, inner hall, kitchen, utility cupboard, landing, two bedrooms and en-suite shower room to master.
***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000***
Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Part uPVC door to front, tiled flooring and multi pane door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 9" Max x 15' 7" Max ( 4.80m Max x 4.75m Max )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, telephone and tv point. Coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and multi pane door to bathroom.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and P shaped bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower. Tiled walls and flooring, chrome towel radiator and cupboard housing boiler. Extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
Radiator and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel circular sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven electric hob and laminate flooring. uPVC stable style door and double glazed window to rear.
Plumbing for washing machine, with light and power.
Double glazed window to rear, telephone point and access to partly boarded loft with light.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" Plus Door Recess x 9' 8" ( 3.45m Plus Door Recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail and over head storage.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, wc and tiled double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Tiled walls and flooring and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.45m Max x 2.64m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59802851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.