3 bedroom detached house for saleLensway, Mawsley, KETTERING
Offers in Excess of £260,000
- Mawsley Village
- Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Study & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
AN IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME... located in the ever popular village of Mawsley. This property offers spacious living accommodation throughout, front and rear gardens, a garage and off road parking. Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this lovely three bed detached house in the highly sought after village of Mawsley. Within driving distance of both Kettering and Northampton Mawsley is ideally located, with access to great road links and an abundance of amenities. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, study and cloakroom. To the first floor are three double bedrooms with en-suite to master and a family bathroom. Outside the property boasts both front and rear gardens and a single garage with off road parking. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS HOT PROPERTY... BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
Enter into this property via a wooden door with double glazed window detail to front elevation under a storm porch with wooden beam detail.
Once inside the entrance hall you will find stairs rising to the first floor landing and a wall mounted radiator. Doors provide access into the lounge, dining room, kitchen, study and cloakroom.
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.84m Max )
A beautiful bright and airy lounge with wooden double glazed patio doors to rear elevation with full length uPVC double glazed windows to either side. An ornate fireplace houses an electric fire. There is coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.54m )
A wooden double glazed window to front elevation allows in plenty of natural light. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs. Coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
A modern fitted kitchen housing a range of wall and base units finished in light wood with silver handles and complementary roll top work surfaces over with tiling to splash back areas. A stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit sits beneath a wooden double glazed window to rear elevation. Integrated appliances include a gas oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled flooring throughout and a wall mounted radiator. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler. A uPVC door with window detail leads out into the rear garden.
Study 8' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.98m )
A study with a wooden double glazed window to front elevation, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator. A door provides access to an understairs cupboard.
An added bonus in any home this cloakroom comprises of a pedestal hand basin and low level WC with tiling to splash back areas. There is a wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Climb the stairs to a spacious first floor landing where you will find a wooden double glazed window to side elevation that allows in plenty of natural light. There is an airing cupboard and a wall mounted radiator. A hatch provides access into the loft space. Doors lead into all three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 11' 3" Max ( 3.86m x 3.43m Max )
A spacious master bedroom with a wooden double glazed window to rear elevation, a wall mounted radiator and access point for a TV.
Housing a suite comprising of a separate shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and low level WC with complementary tiling to splash back areas. There is a wall mounted radiator and extractor fan. A wooden obscure double glazed window to rear elevation allows for natural light and ventilation.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.43m Max )
A second double bedroom with two wooden double glazed windows to front elevation, a wall mounted radiator and access point for a TV.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
A third double bedroom with a wooden double glazed window to front elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Housing a white suite comprising of panel bath, pedestal hand basin and low level WC, complementary tiling to splash back areas, an extractor fan and a wall mounted radiator. A wooden obscure double glazed window to rear elevation allows for natural light and ventilation.
To the front of the property is a small garden mostly laid to lawn with a hedge border and a path leading up to the front door.
To the side of the property is a single garage with up and over door, power and lighting. There is also a concrete area that provides off road parking.
To the rear of the property is a mostly laid to lawn garden with flower/shrub borders and surrounded by timber fencing. A patio area provides space for outdoor dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.