2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCrane Heights, London, London, N17
Offers in Region of £409,995
- Family Bathroom
- Close to park
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Structural Warranty
- Excellent Transport links to London
- Large open plan kitchen / diner
- In Village
- 2 Bathrooms
Tottenham Hale is a newly developed area. Crane Heights is a modern block of flats close to the combined stations within the extensively landscaped Bellway development. Victoria Line and Overground enable easy reach of Central London stations, Stratford and Liverpool Street. The accommodation consists of an open plan kitchen/diner & lounge, 2 double bedrooms, one with en- suite shower room, built-in wardrobe and a balcony. There are also a spacious entrance hall, a family size bathroom and a utility room. The kitchen & bathrooms are designed & fitted in contemporary style with neutral colour scheme. There is wood flooring in the lounge & hall areas throughout and fitted carpet in the bedrooms. This apartment offers high quality of living comfort provided by the following key elements:
* Large green open spaces including several reservoirs to the East and South of the area.
* Large double glazed windows and full height glazing providing plenty of natural light
* Good thermal & sound insulation
* Energy efficient home- the building fabrics & the services are designed & built to incorporate eco-friendly, energy & water efficient features such as the heating & hot water provided by communal biomass boiler, with back up immersion hotwater cylinder
* Low energy lighting throughout, etc.
* Fully integrated appliances
* Washing machine housed in the utility room away from the lounge
* Telephone line & integrated reception system for TV/radio/satellite facilities all installed
* Beautifully landscaped communal gardens & promenade
* Well managed security surveillance in public areas
* Transport hub just a short walk away: Victoria Line tube, overground train and bus stations & taxi stand
* Quick overground trains to Stratford (Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre) and Liverpool Street Station, where Crossrail (the new Elizabeth Line) will open in Dec 2018 with a train every 2 1⁄2 minutes at peak time in each direction
* On-site Tesco Express & a 24-hr gym
UPVC double glazed windows
Gas central heating
Close to local shops
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59805902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18814s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.