3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLawn Avenue, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6
- Modern open plan living
- Feature fitted kitchen open plan to dining room, lounge and play room / snug
- Sought after residential area of Woodlands with tree lined street
- Close to all local amenities, schools, leisure centre, train station, bus route
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
• AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL APPOINTED FAMILY HOME WITH OPEN PLAN LIVING
• TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
• SUPERB SIZE LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
• MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
• 3 BEDROOMS & CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
• EXPANSIVE DRIVEWAY, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN, DETACHED GARAGE
• WELL SERVED TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES - EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
ENTRANCE:- A recently fitted composite door leads into a spacious hallway having a side window, central heated radiator, stairs rise to the 1st floor elevation.
DOWNSTAIRS W/C:- Comprises a low flush w.c, wash hand basin fitted with an extractor fan.
STUDY AREA/STORAGE. APPROX SIZE. 7ft 6in X 7ft 2in:- Formerly part of the kitchen, this versatile space would make for a great study, playroom or for additional storage, has a central heated radiator, side uPVC door and built in cupboard housing the combination boiler.
KITCHEN/DINER. APPROX.SIZE. 20ft x 9ft 9in:- A modern fitted kitchen offering a comprehensive range of matching wall & base units incorporating spacious work preparation surfaces inset with a drainer sink unit having plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Integrated appliances include:- a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob and chimney style extractor. There is spotlighting to the ceiling, complimentary splash back tiling and wood effect vinyl, has spotlighting to the ceiling and a window to the rear aspect. The dining area boasts patio doors opening out to the rear garden.
LOUNGE. APPROX. SIZE. 25ft 7in X 10ft 11 ( at the widest point):- Of superb size stylishly decorated featuring a central fireplace with marble hearth and inset gas fire. Has a large bay window to the front aspect, an entrance into the hallway and a central heated radiator.
STAIRS AND LANDING:- Access to all rooms and loft space with a window to the side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE. APPROX. SIZE. 11ft 6in X 12ft 1in:- A double room tastefully decorated overlooking the rear having a central heated radiator.
BEDROOM TWO. ( MASTER ) APPROX.SIZE. 14ft x 12ft 1in:- A good size room with a large window to the front aspect, neutrally decorated having a central heated radiator
BEDROOM THREE. APPROX. SIZE. 9ft 1in X 8ft 10in:- A good size 3rd bedroom having a window to the front aspect and a central heated radiator.
BATHROOM. A contemporary white suite comprising a low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and "p" shape bath with a glass screen and electric shower over. Has complimentary tiling to the walls, vinyl floor covering, heated towel rail, a shaver point and a window to the side aspect.
OUTSIDE:- The front benefits from an expansive block paved driveway leading to a detached garage and is partially laid to lawn. The rear garden is fully enclosed and predominately laid to lawn enjoying a patio seating area ideal for summer dining.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- PLEASE CONTACT IDEAL ON 01302 725128
WHILST EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE IN COMPILING THESE PARTICULARS, NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE DESCRIPTION OR MEASUREMENTS, BUT THEY ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE LINE ONLY. PURCHASES MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OF THESE PARTICULARS. ANY APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED UNLESS STATED. THEY DO NOT FORM ANY PART OF ANY SALE OR PART CONTRACT OF SALE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lawnavenue. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Estate Agents, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.