15 bedroom detached house for salePerry, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28
Offers in Excess of
- Grade II listed Country House in 16 acres
- Seven first floor bedrooms plus kitchen, offices and six bath/shower rooms
- Five ground floor reception rooms plus kitchen/breakfast room
- Cellars on lower ground floor
- Second floor one bedroom apartment plus four bedrooms, offices and bath/shower rooms
- Separate three bedroom cottage
- Garaging and storage rooms
- Potential Hotel/Hospitality/Event Venue
A Grade II* listed Georgian Country House situated in 16 acres of parkland within the heart of the Cambridgeshire countryside. The property itself was originally constructed in 1800 by the renowned architect, George Byfield, for Sir James Duberley and remained in his family until 1940. It is a house of both architectural and historic interest and provides in excess of 20,000 sq. ft of useable space over three floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59808707.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED150567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.