Land for saleLillands Lane Brighouse
Sold by Us
- Full Planning Permitted for Semi-detached houses
- Four bedroom, semi-detached
- Calderdale planning ref: 16/00616/FUL
- Tree lined outlook in this popular location
- Convenient for the town centre
- Catchment to first class schooling
- Bus, train and access to M62 within easy reach
- High interest expected
This is a superb plot of land has planning approval permitted for the development of two semi-detached four bedroom houses offering large family sized accommodation proposed. Lilland's lane is located a short distance from Brighouse town centre, over recent times planning has been passed for the development of eight town houses all of which sold very quickly and attracted high interest, there is also planning approval for the further development of ten further dwellings. This really is an opportunity not to be missed. Proposed accommodation briefly; Entrance hall, cloaks/W.C., kitchen, lounge diner, three first floor bedrooms, family bathroom, second floor master bedroom with en-suite and study/office. Off road parking for two cars with garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59813750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI-12SP1EVA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benjamin Fitzpatrick, Brighouse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.