2 bedroom flat for saleSmalman Close, Stourbridge
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern ground floor apartment on highly regarded new development.
- Relatively spacious accommodation incorporates two double bedrooms.
- Lounge with open plan kitchen, en suite to master bedroom and house bathroom.
- Double glazed, centrally heated, easily maintained and economical.
- Conveniently located to most amenities in sought-after and established area.
- Designated parking and communal grounds. Ideal first purchase, investment or retirement property.
Located on a very popular and now established new development on the former Wordsley hospital grounds, this immaculately presented two bedroom ground floor apartment represents an ideal starter home, retirement property or investment opportunity. Double glazed, centrally heated and therefore offering relatively spacious yet highly economical accommodation, most amenities are close to hand and early viewing is highly recommended. Designated parking and communal grounds.
Having bath with shower over, wash hand basin & W/C
Communal ground and parking.
18' 2''(max) x 11' 4'' (min) x 8' 8" (max) (5.54m x 3.46m x 2.86m)
Open plan to:
9' 10'' x 5' 3'' (3.00m x 1.59m)
Having fitted appliances.
11' 4''(max/less wardrobe) x 9' 5'' (3.46m x 2.86m)
With door to:
Having shower, wash hand basin & W/C
9' 9'' (max) x 7' 7'' (2.98m x 2.32m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6703881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicson, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.