2 bedroom terraced house for saleHartington Street, Chatham, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 2 bedroom mid terraced home
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Storage cellar
- Walking distance to town centre and train station
- No chain
- EPC energy rating D (58)
It's that time again! All buy to let investors or first time buyers, here comes another one!The location is very central which is perfect, especially if you don't drive, but even more so for regular commuters. A bit longer in bed with much needed savings on station parking. All you need is on your doorstep which is handy too.If you require much more useable space, then transform the cellar into a games room or a home cinema, not a bad way to spend your weekends, it would most certainly be a lot cheaper than going out all the time!The property still offers you the opportunity to add your own taste if you fascinated about interior design.Enjoy the summer out in the flat rear garden, with ample space, not just for the barbecue, but also to accommodate your friends and family in comfort. I can only imagine a place like this will be very easy to run, being Victorian they are normally well built and being a terraced your energy bills should be pretty minimal.
What the Owner says:
I've had this place for several years now and one thing which has always stood out for me is how convenient the location is.From the day I walked through the front door it felt like home and pretty comfortable, which hasn't changed.I loved the fact that I could walk to everywhere from here, even though I drive it doesn't mean I've always got to be getting into the car, I've got options which is never a bad thing.I've even had the place rented out in the past which commands a good return as another option. I am really motivated to get a move on and I really hope the new buyers will enjoy it as much as I've done.
- Lounge Area: 12'3 x 9'0 (3.74m x 2.75m)
- Dining Room: 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 6'1 (3.13m x 1.86m)
- Cellar: 12'5 x 9'0 (3.79m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 9'0 (3.71m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 8'9 (3.10m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 10'3 x 6'0 (3.13m x 1.83m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59823929.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10432733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.