2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleColmore Avenue, Wirral
Sold STC £225,000
- Large Sunny Garden
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to market this 2 bedroom bungalow in the sought out area of Spital. Viewing is highly recommended.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to market this 2 bedroom bungalow in the sought out area of Spital. A viewing is highly recommended for this property to truly appreciate the stunning large sunny rear garden this property has to offer with large mature plants, lawn and patio.
Entrance door to side aspect (Single Glazed), Window to front and side aspect (Single Glazed),
Lounge 16' 6" x 13' 9" recess ( 5.03m x 4.19m recess )
Window to front aspect (Double Glazed), Gas Fireplace, Radiator, TV point, Telephone point.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Window to Rear aspect (Double Glazed) with Radiator.
Sun Room 5' 11" x 11' 2" ( 1.80m x 3.40m )
Window to Rear and Side aspect (Single Glazed).
Kitchen 10' 8" into door recess x 10' 3" ( 3.25m into door recess x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen, Window to rear aspect (Single Glazed), Sink/Drainer, Partly tiled, Gas Oven, Gas hob, Telephone point, Space for Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine/Dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 10' recess ( 4.39m x 3.05m recess )
Window to Rear aspect (Double Glazed), Built in Wardrobes. Radiator, Telephone & Television point.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.21m )
Window to front aspect (Double Glazed), Radiator, Telephone & TV point.
Window to side aspect (Double Glazed Frosted Glass), Radiator, Bath/Mixer Taps, Shower over bath, Wash Hand Basin, Partly tiled, WC.
Large sunny back garden with mature plants, patio and lawn.
Power, Lighting, Window to side aspect (Double Glazed).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59827139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.