4 bedroom link detached house for saleSheldon Way, Berkhamsted
Sold STC £600,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN
* LINK DETACHED * EXCELLENT PRESENTATION * FOUR BEDROOMS * THREE BATHROOMS * MODERN DECOR AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT * DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY * GARAGE * GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN * LESS THAN A MILE WALK TO HIGH STREET AND STATION *
A link detached house in a popular modern development close to the town centre, within convenient walking distance of the station and High Street. The accommodation is very nicely presented, with modern décor and fittings throughout. A little front garden with neatly trimmed box hedging and a pathway leads to the front door under an attractive pitched and tiled storm canopy. The entrance hall is laid with wood flooring which continues through to the living room. Stairs rise to the first floor with a cloak room under. The living room is a lovely room, filled with natural light, having windows to the front and side and French doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen/diner extends the full length of the house providing ample dining space in front of the French doors which lead to the rear garden. Modern, wooden units are fitted, providing plenty of storage in the kitchen, with attractive granite work surfaces. Integral appliances include fridge freezer and dishwasher and washing machine and there is a built in electric double oven and gas hob. The current owners have extended into part of the garage (there is still a single garage remaining) creating a versatile space which is currently used as the master bedroom with a good size en-suite shower, but would make great office, play room or gym. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, en-suite to the largest bedroom, and a large family bathroom. The rear garden is a very good size and has side access.
Lounge 17' 8" x 9' 8" ( 5.38m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 17' 8" x 8' 9" ( 5.38m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.00m )
En-Suite 7' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.37m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 11' 1" max narrowing to 9'3 ( 2.95m x 3.38m max narrowing to 9'3 )
Bedroom Four 8' 2" narrowing to 6'4 x 8' 6" + door recess ( 2.49m narrowing to 6'4 x 2.59m + door recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59827151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.