2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAlbert Rolph Drive, Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £145,000
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Sealed unit UPVC replacement glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- CHAIN FREE
A great opportunity to secure a two bedroom semi detached bungalow that is being offered CHAIN FREE and is situated towards the edge of the village. It features accommodation comprising: large entrance porch, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms and shower room.
Located in the village of Lakenheath, this pleasant bungalow has a convenient layout which includes two bedrooms as well as a good size living room, kitchen/breakfast room and shower room.It benefits from having oil fired central heating and low maintenance gardens to front & rear, plus additional brick built storage unit. The property would make an ideal first time purchase or retirement move and is for sale with no onward chain. Call now to book a viewing at your convenience!
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Entrance Porch 10' 3" x 5' 3" ( 3.12m x 1.60m )
Of brick and sealed unit UPVC construction with plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden, radiator and part glazed entrance door to:
With built in storage cupboard, coved & textured ceiling, access to loft space and radiator.
Living Room 16' 3" x 10' 5" max ( 4.95m x 3.18m max )
With contemporary electric fire in attractive half & surround, laminated floor, coved & textured ceiling, ceiling fan/light unit, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
With one & a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge worksurface with cupboards and wine rack below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge worksurfaces over, eye level units, concealed wall mounted oil fired boiler, built in electric hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, space & plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, vinyl flooring, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
With built in airing cupboard with hot water tank & immersion heater, built in double wardrobe, laminated floor, coved & textured ceiling, ceiling fan/light unit, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
With laminated floor, coved & textured ceiling, ceiling fan/light unit, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Shower Room 5' 9" x 5' 4" ( 1.75m x 1.63m )
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower over, ceramic tiled floor, coved & plastered ceiling with recessed lighting and electric vent, sealed unit UPVC window to side and heated towel rail.
The front garden has been shingled for ease of maintenance with potential for off road parking (interested purchasers may wish to contact the local authority in regard to having a dropped kerb installed) and there is outside light. The gateway to the side of the property leads to the enclosed paved courtyard with outside lighting. The rear garden itself features a paved patio with low retaining wall with the remainder being shingled for ease of maintenance, there is an oil tank & garden shed plus a brick built store/workshop which measures 8'4" x 6'0", has power & light connected and single glazed timber framed window plus an adjoining brick built tool store which measures 4'1" x 3'2" and has cold water connected.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street, turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue along London Road and out of town, turning right signposted Lakenheath. At the end of this road turn left at the T junction, this will bring you into Lakenheath along Station road. Continue right through the village until you reach the recreation ground and cricket ground turning left into Avenue Road and first right into Albert Rolph Drive. Once in Albert Rolph Drive take the first left turning where the property stands on the left hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59827157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.