3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingsway, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
- Detached bungalow in prime town position
- Three good size bedrooms
- Generous gardens and parking
- Oil fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A unique opportunity to acquire this very desirable detached bungalow which provides spacious accommodation and could further benefit from some updating therefore becoming your ideal home.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire this spacious and well proportioned detached bungalow close to the town centre of Mildenhal andl built in the 1950's. The property has been well maintained by the owners who have enjoyed living in the bungalow since it was built, however it could now further benefit from some updating. The bungalow also enjoys a large plot with good parking to the front, single garage and a rear garden. There is a living room with a separate dining area and a kitchen with separate utility area. There are also three well proportioned bedrooms. The property is also offered for sale with no onward chain. Interest is expected to be high, so book your place at the open house without delay.
The Property Comprises
With radiator and featuring the original parquet flooring.
Living Room 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
With an open fireplace with tiled insert and hearth, TV point, two radiators, door to rear garden, parquet flooring. The living room opens into the:
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
Again featuring the original parquet flooring, radiator, views over the rear garden and a sliding door leads into the:
Kitchen 10' x 10' 7" ( 3.05m x 3.23m )
Although dated the kitchen is in good condition and comprises of a good range of wall and base level units with space for an oven and a space for a fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled flooring, radiator and door to:
The lobby which has a door to the side of the property also houses a water softener and then leads into the:
Which provides a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, a range of base level units, plumbing for washing machine.
Provides access into the insulated loft space and a full length storage cupboard houses the lagged hot water cylinder, the consumer electric unit and also houses the oil fired central heating boiler which has been regularly serviced.
Bedroom One 11' 10" maximum x 11' 5" maximum ( 3.61m maximum x 3.48m maximum )
With dual aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 9" maximum ( 3.66m x 3.28m maximum )
With a built in triple wardrobe with cupboards above for additional storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.46m )
There is a shower cubicle with electric shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, laminate flooring.
Providing a low level wc, laminate flooring.
As previously mentioned this property is well positioned within easy reach of the town centre and is well set back from the road and screened by hedging. To the front and the side of the property there is off street parking provided for several vehicles and access into the generously proportioned garage.
Garage 22' 2" x 9' 3" ( 6.76m x 2.82m )
With power and light and a rear door leads into the garden.To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed, fully fenced garden which benefits from a paved patio area and a lawned area with greenhouse, mature shrubs and trees, two storage sheds. There is a side access where the oil tank is housed and a gate to the front drive with a useful outside tap. There is also potential for a vegetable patch.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street proceed to the mini roundabout and take the second exit onto Kingsway. Proceed along Kingsway passing the two sets of traffic lights and the property can then be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59827169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.