3 bedroom terraced house for saleRostle Top Road, Earby, Lancashire, BB18
Sold STC £99,950
- Superior Bay Fronted Mid Terr
- Highly Sought After Res. Area
- Req's Renovating/Mod'nising
- Offers Tremendous Potential
- Des'ble, Spacious Family Hse
- Convenient for Amenities
- Ent. Hall, Nice Sized Lounge
- Living/Dining Rm & Kitchen
- 3 Dble Bedrms inc. Large Attic
- Scope to Create 4th Bedroom
Well situated in a particularly sought after residential area near the outskirts of Earby, this superior, stone built, bay fronted, mid terraced house requires general improvement and modernisation, hence the very reasonable asking price, and offers huge potential so, when renovated, will provide a superb, highly desirable family home. Currently having three generous double bedrooms, including a large attic room, there is the scope to quite easily create a fourth bedroom in the house by splitting the large front bedroom on the first floor, which already has two windows. Being located towards the edge of the town, with lovely open countryside close by, this attractive property also has the advantage of two stops for main and local bus routes at the bottom of the road, as well as being within comfortable walking distance of the town centre amenities. In additional to the bedrooms already mentioned, the spacious accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, a lounge, with an original, open tiled fireplace, a living/dining room, a kitchen and, on the first floor, a three piece bathroom. There is an enclosed, garden forecourt and at the rear is a nice sized and very pleasant paved yard, with a garden area and three outbuildings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59831870.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26308258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Harrison, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.