3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Crescent, Stourbridge
Sold STC £299,950
- Substantially extended and improved three bedroom semi detached house in sought-after location close to local amenities and schools.
- A generous plot incorporates fabulous rear garden with sunny aspect, sweeping lawn, variety of established plants and offers complete seclusion.
- Impressively presented throughout, the property enjoys a through lounge/dining room, beautiful conservatory and extended, fully fitted kitchen.
- Separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom, well proportioned bedrooms, spacious house bathroom, double glazing and central heating.
- Ample off-road parking, garage and one of the most select plots in this quiet and highly desirable crescent.
- A fantastic family home and rare opportunity. Early viewing is absolutely essential to avoid disappointment.
Enjoying one of the most desirable locations within this highly sought after, quiet and much coveted residential Crescent, an extended and considerably improved three bedroomed semi detached house with fabulous, fully landscaped, well stocked and generously proportioned Gardens offering secluded tranquillity with a sunny aspect. The immaculately presented accommodation represents a rare opportunity to acquire a fabulous family home which incorporates through lounge/dining room, beautiful conservatory, extended and fully fitted dining kitchen, utility and spacious house bathroom. Viewing essential.
First Floor Landing
Having doors off to:
13' 1'' x 10' 11'' (3.99m x 3.32m)
10' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.34m x 3.32m)
10' 1'' x 7' 3'' (3.08m x 2.22m)
With bath with shower over, W/C & wash hand basin.
Has doors to:
Stairs to first floor and doors to:
24' 5'' x 12' 0'' (7.43m x 3.66m)
Having door to:
12' 1'' x 9' 7'' (3.69m x 2.93m)
Extended Dining Kitchen
19' 10'' (max) x 11' 11'' (6.04m x 3.64m)
Door to rear entrance lobby. Door to:
Having W/C & wash hand basin.
10' 9'' x 8' 1'' (3.27m x 2.47m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6693495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicson, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.