2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarcroft Road, Newsome, Huddersfield
Sold STC £90,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £90,000-100,000**
- Traditional End Terrace
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Convenient Access to the Town Centre
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000-100,000** Pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom end terraced house with larger than average rear garden and spacious dining kitchen. The property is conveniently placed for access to the town centre of Huddersfield and local amenities of Lockwood and Newsome.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, end terrace property conveniently placed for access to the town centre of Huddersfield and local amenities. The property has a neutral theme throughout and has a spacious modern fitted dining kitchen and larger than average rear garden. The property has two double bedrooms, the master being light and airy and both have built in robes. The property would suit a range of buyers including first time buyers, investors or those looking to downsize.
Having a uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation a radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 9" plus bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.58m plus bay x 3.48m into recess )
Having a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, an electric fireplace with timber surround, a radiator, and a telephone point.
Kitchen 15' 8" into recess x 9' 9" ( 4.78m into recess x 2.97m )
Being fully fitted with wall and base units, two uPVC double glazed windows, a stainless steel sink and drainer, an electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, a radiator and an understairs storage cupboard also having roll edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. There is also access to the rear garden.
Having stairs from the entrance hall leading to the first floor landing, a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and loft access which isn't currently used.
Bedroom One 13' 8" into recess max x 11' 10" ( 4.17m into recess max x 3.61m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 10" plus robes ( 3.07m x 2.39m plus robes )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a bath with mixer taps, a wash hand basin and a low flush wc.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area with a border of shrubs and flower beds. To the rear of the property there is a Larger than normal lawned area with a shed and a planted border.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59840576.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.