3 bedroom terraced house for saleSquires Lane, Finchley, London, N3
Sold STC £650,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Arranged over 3 floors
- "Outstanding" school catchment
- Off street parking accessed via Bow Lane
- Close to Great North Leisure Park
- Minutes from amenities
- Requires general modernisation
- Paved garden
A three bedroom mid terrace home with one bedroom flat occupying the top floor.
The Owners Love
"There have been 4 generations here. Growing up in the house was fantastic. All the family have been here at different times"
"Big house, great for entertaining and to have family and friends stay over"
"Great location for everything you need. For years there was a doctors & dentists next door. The primary & secondary schools we all went to are minutes away"
There are no parking restrictions on Squires Lane.
The property is currently arranged as a three bedroom house with one bedroom flat occupying the top floor. As there are two kitchens please check your mortgage lenders criteria before arranging to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59841338.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NFI160229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.