2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFalcon Drive, Brandon
Sold STC £169,950
- Modern detached bungalow
- Much sought after "Pinefields" location
- Two bedrooms
- CHAIN FREE
- Garage & gardens
Looking for a CHAIN FREE Pinefields bungalow? This could be just the one for you! With accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, living room, inner hallway, kitchen, two bedrooms with conservatory off bedroom two/dining room, gardens front & rear, long driveway and single garage.
Looking for a Pinefields bungalow? This could be just the one for you! With accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, living room, inner hallway, kitchen, two bedrooms with conservatory off bedroom two/dining room, gardens front & rear, long driveway and single garage.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
With textured ceiling and access to loft space.
Living Room 11' max - 9'6" min x 18' 2" ( 3.35m max - 9'6" min x 5.54m )
Having coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and two radiators.
With built in airing cupboard, access to loft space, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC door to side.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
With one & a half bowl single drainer sink unit inset in to rolled edge worksurface with cupboards below, additional cupboards & drawers with rolled edge worksurfaces over, eye level units, space & point for electric cooker, space & plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in pantry/storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side and sealed unit UPVC door to side.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 11' 1" min to wardrobes ( 3.33m x 3.38m min to wardrobes )
With textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two / Dining Room 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
With textured ceiling, radiator and sealed unit sliding patio door (with additional secondary glazing) to:
Conservatory 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
Of sealed unit UPVC construction, laminate floor and sealed unit UPVC doors to either side.
The front garden has been paved and inset with shrubs for ease of maintenance, there is an outside light and concrete runners providing a long driveway which leads to the single garage which has an up & over metal door, single glazed timber framed window to rear and timber framed door to rear garden. The rear garden itself features a paved patio and shingled seating area with lawned area and shrub borders plus garden shed.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning left at the traffic lights into Thetford Road. Continue to the far end of Thetford Road taking the last turning on the right into Green Road and second right into Falcon Drive. The property can be found on the left hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59842112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.