3 bedroom detached house for saleMoor View, Meltham, Holmfirth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £275,000-£300,000
- Detached Three Bedroom True Bungalow, Presented To A High Standard Throughout
- Located On A Popular Residential Development In Meltham
- Modern Kitchen, Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Spacious Gardens, Driveway And Garage
GUIDE PRICE £275,000-£300,000
Welcome to Moor View a rarely available three bedroom detached true bungalow positioned on a superb corner plot and presented to a high standard throughout.
GUIDE PRICE £275,000-£300,000
Located on the fringe of Meltham village on a popular residential development is this three bedroom detached true bungalow, offering spacious and well presented accommodation on one level. Briefly comprising of an entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts a spacious pattern imprinted concrete driveway leading to a single garage and lawned gardens to the front and side. To the rear is a beautifully presented landscaped rockery garden. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, the finish and location of this superb bungalow.
Located on the fringe of Meltham Village on a popular residential development is this 3 bedroom detached true bungalow offering spacious and well presented accommodation on one level. Briefly comprising an entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts a pattern imprinted concrete driveway, a single garage, lawned gardens to the front and side and to the rear is a beautifully presented landscaped rockery garden. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, finish and location of this bungalow.
Enter the property to the front via the entrance porch with a window to the side elevation, tiled flooring and a door leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. There is a 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a double oven, an induction hob and cooker hood with extractor fan over, integrated fridge and washing machine. The walls are partly tiled, the flooring is laminate, there is a wall mounted heated towel rail and recessed spot lighting. A door leads to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
A well presented carpeted room with coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation. An archway leads through to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.15m )
A delightful dual aspect room with a double glazed window to the front elevation offering fantastic far reaching views and a further double glazed window to the side elevation with views over the garden. There is a living flame gas fire with a marble effect inlay and hearth. The room is carpeted and has coving to ceiling and a door giving access to the entrance hallway.
With an external door leading to the side garden the entrance hall also has coving to the ceiling, a dado rail and is carpeted. The hallway benefits from a radiator, a cylinder cupboard which has space for hanging and useful shelving. There is access to the loft via a pull down ladder which is part boarded and insulated. Further doors lead to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom 1 19' 1" x 8' 9" ( 5.82m x 2.67m )
This is a neutrally decorated spacious double bedroom which benefits from carpeting, coving to ceiling and a radiator. A double glazed window to the rear elevation over looking the beautiful rockery garden.
Bedroom 2 16' 9" x 11' 3" ( 5.11m x 3.43m )
A spacious double bedroom which is currently being used as a second sitting room. The bedroom is dual aspect with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations. The room is carpeted and has a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.31m x 2.11m )
A neutrally decorated single bedroom benefiting from coving to the ceiling, is carpeted and has a radiator. There is a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and a power shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has tiled walls and flooring. There is a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
The property boasts a spacious pattern imprinted concrete driveway allowing parking for ample vehicles. To the rear of the driveway is a single garage which has power, lighting, an up and over door and over head loft space boarded out for storage.
The gardens are beautifully presented, there is a lawned garden which wraps around the front and side of the property all bordered by well kept plants and shrubs. There is a paved area to the side of the property.
To the rear is a well stocked rockery and a pond with a water feature. There are steps leading to a delightful paved sitting area. The garden benefits from a useful garden shed.
From our office on Victoria Street, Holmfirth, turn left at the traffic lights onto Woodhead Road, then bear right onto the A635 Greenfield Road. Turn right onto Thick Hollins road at the Ford Inn. Next turn left onto Netherton Road, turn left onto Holmfirth Road which leads onto Station Road through the village of Meltham. At the mini roundabout at Morrisons take the first left and then at the second mini roundabout go straight on to Slaithwaite Road. Continue forward until reaching Moor View on the right hand side where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59842121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.