2 bedroom apartment for saleBlue Anchor Lane, London, SE16
Guide Price £1,250,000
- Two/three bedrooms
- two bathrooms
- open plan flexible living accommodation
- warehouse character features
- integrated speaker system
- Lease 990 years
- Service charge £2350 (2014) per annum
- Ground rent TBC
An 1840 sq ft two/three bedroom refurbished warehouse conversion benefitting from exposed brickwork, beams, period features and vaulted ceilings. Furniture by separate negotiation. First come first served parking/ Close to transport.
Near by tube stations include Bermondsey and London Bridge which are on the Jubilee line, serving both Bond Street and Canary Wharf. Many residents take the option of walking across Tower Bridge into the City. A selection of bars and restaurants are found locally at Shad Thames, as is the popular Design Museum along with a shopping centre at Surrey Quays. Other attractions include Southwark Park and Seven Islands Leisure Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59842931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOW160123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tower Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.