2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStalham Way, Felpham, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £287,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Separate Living & Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Parking For Approx. 3 Vehicles
- CHAIN FREE
This CHAIN FREE, two bedroom, detached bungalow has a living room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, double glazed conservatory, shower room, double glazed windows, gas central heating, garage & driveway for approx. 3 vehicles. Call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view internally.
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this CHAIN FREE, detached bungalow. Through the front porch and door you will find an entrance hall with door to the living room with bay window to front. Here are doors to the kitchen/breakfast room and the inner hall where an airing cupboard and doors to the bedrooms and shower room can be found. Through dining room is the double glazed conservatory with French doors into the rear garden. Features of this property include double glazed windows, gas central heating, a garage and a driveway with space for approximately 3 vehicles.
Frosted double glazed door to front, wood laminate flooring and frosted glass panel door to lounge/dining room.
Living Room 18' 10" x 14' 5" ( 5.74m x 4.39m )
Double glazed bay window to front, three double glazed windows to side, fireplace with electric fire, wall lights, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, wood laminate flooring, door to the kitchen/breakfast room and glass panel door to the inner hall.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 10" x 7' 5" ( 5.44m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. Sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for dish washer and washing machine, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, tiling, wood laminate flooring, large storage cupboard, double glazed windows to side front and double glazed door into covered side passage.
Access to loft space, wood laminate floor, airing cupboard with wood slatted shelving and hot water tank, radiator and doors to bed 1, 2/dining room, bed 3 and the shower room.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
French doors to conservatory with windows either side, two storage cupboards, wood laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point and radiator.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Double glazed French doors into garden and double glazed windows to side and rear, wood laminate flooring, radiator and wall lights.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.65m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, wood laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, radiator, two fitted wardrobes with shelf and hanging rail and further built-in wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side, wood laminate flooring, radiator and TV point.
Frosted double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, WC, heated towel rail and tiling.
The front garden is mostly laid to lawn with concrete path to front porch, side passage and driveway. On the driveway you will find space for approximately three vehicles.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing. It is laid mostly to paved patio area with plant and shrub borders. The garden can be accessed via the French doors in the conservatory and the door from the kitchen. The garden also has outside lighting, water tap and access into the garage.
Metal up and over door to front and door and window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59850764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.