3 bedroom terraced house for saleBridge Street, Lampeter, SA48
- Central for the town amenities.
- Spacious 2-3 bedrooms
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Rear views to the open countryside
HouseSimple is delighted to present this spacious 2-3 bedroom, terraced house in Lampeter, which is offered without chain. This freehold property benefits downstairs from entrance hall with access to a large cellar, 2 spacious receptions rooms and kitchen, which overlooks the garden and views to the open countryside. Upstairs, there are 2 spacious bedrooms and a large landing (easily converted into a third bedroom), a second landing with access to the bathroom and a separate toilet. (This whole area is ideal for conversion into a large luxury bathroom).
The property has been completely rewired, has mains gas central heating with a new boiler (Nov 2016), solar panels for the hot water, all doubled-glazed windows, private off street parking for 2 cars at the rear of the house and a garden.
The property benefits from having residential or commercial usage. At the moment it is used as a clinic for alternative medicine.
The property offers easy level walking distance to all amenities of Lampeter, University of Wales Trinity St David's campus, shops, doctors' surgery, chemists, supermarkets, places of worship, pubs, cafés and restaurants. There are major hospitals in Carmarthen and Aberystwyth
Lampeter is close to the beautiful coast of Mid-Wales, near Aberaron and New Quay, but also has good connections with Carmarthen and the M4, Swansea and Cardiff.
The front of the property is accessed from a wide pavement on 1 of the 3 main streets of Lampeter. However, one of the features of this property is the unspoilt view of the open contryside from the rear of the house.
The house is ready to move into. However, there is great potential for further enhancement.
Basement: Cellar 17’ 2” x 13’ (5.23 x 3.96). Divided into 3 small rooms, UPVC window.
- Entrance Hall with access to the 2 reception rooms, Kitchen and cellar. Staircase to the first floor.
- First reception (living room), 13’ 5” x 14’ (4.09 x 4.27). Lovely antique style fireplace with real flame gas fire. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Second reception (dining room), 14’ 2” x 11’ 8” (4.32 x 3.56). Lovely antique style fireplace with real flame gas fire. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Kitchen, 16’ 9 x 9’ 4” (4.88 x 2.84). Black and red quarry tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, new (Nov 2016) mains gas boiler. Access to the garden.
- Landing which is open to the 3rd bedroom 7’ 3” x 10’ 10” (2.21 x 3.30) subdivided. Used as a reception area at the moment.
- Bedroom 1 13’ 10” x 11’ 6” (4.22 x 3.51). Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 10’ 2” x 14’ 7” (3.10 x 4.44). Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Rear landing 7’ x 6’ 2” (2.13 x 1.88) with access to the bathroom and to the toilet.
- Toilet, low level wash hand basin.
- Bathroom 8’ 10” x 9’ 8” (2.96 x 2.95).
- Large loft, suitable for conversion.
Outside: Lawned rear garden with private parking for 2 cars. Open views of the countryside.
- Main water
- Main drainage
- Main electricity
- Mains gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Solar panel for domestic hot water
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59850812.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS46705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.