2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTuddenham Avenue, Ipswich
- End OF Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE offering off road parking, two reception rooms and an extended kitchen in Tuddenham Avenue. In a great location, this property will be in high demand and early viewings are advised!
Great location with a short walk to Ipswich town centre and within Northgate high school & Sidegate primary school catchment area. The property is within easy access to the A12 & A14 and is in centre of IP4.
Replacement double glazed door into:
Lounge 11' 6" x 12' 4" max ( 3.51m x 3.76m max )
Replacement double glazed window to the front and feature fire place.
Stairs leading to the first floor.
Second Reception Room 11' x 12' 4" max ( 3.35m x 3.76m max )
Replacement double glazed window to the rear, open fire with brick surround and understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 7' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.36m )
Single sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers, matching base units, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Space for cooker with extractor fan and light over, tiled splashbacks, three replacement double glazed windows to the side, one replacement double glazed window to the rear and replacement double glazed door to the side.
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 11' ( 3.71m max x 3.35m )
Replacement double glazed window to the front, door to:
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with overhead shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, built in cupboards, wall mounted boiler and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Open plan paved to allow off road parking, side gate access to the rear garden.
Enclosed by panelled fencing, patio area, mainly laid to lawn with flowers and shrub borders and has a shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59852315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.