3 bedroom terraced house for saleThornville Walk, Dewsbury
Sold STC £80,000
- ***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Popular Residential Area
- 14Ft Lounge & 15Ft Kitchen
- *** NO CHAIN ***
***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN and located in a popular residential area is this 3 bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen /breakfast room, landing, 3 bedrooms, wet room & useful cellar. Having gardens to front & rear.
***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
uPVC door to front and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 6" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.73m Max )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted storage cupboards, telephone and tv point. Wall mounted gas fire with tiled inlay and hearth. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 5' 9" ( 4.65m x 1.75m )
Fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, wall mounted boiler and plumbing for washing machine. uPVC door to garden and double glazed window to rear.
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.45m Max x 2.84m Max )
Double glazed window to front, original cast iron fire place and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 2.84m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" Including Bulkhead x 5' 6" Including Bulkhead ( 2.54m Including Bulkhead x 1.68m Including Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front and built in storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and wall mounted shower. Part tiled walls, splash back tiling extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
Cellar 20' 8" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 6.30m Max x 3.76m Max )
Useful space with light, gas and electric meters and door to storage area.
To the front of the property is a small garden. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden with access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59852330.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.