3 bedroom terraced house for saleButtermere Close, Melton Mowbray
Sold STC £170,000
- Guide price of £170,000 to £190,000
- Delightful Three Storey Town House
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Three Bedrooms, Master With En Suite & Dressing Area
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Downstairs Wc
- Tenants In Situ
Guide price of £170,000 to £190,000
William H Brown is delighted to offer this spacious three storey mid town house situated in the residential town of Melton Mowbray within close proximity of local amenities.
A must view
Tenants in situ.
Guide price of £170,000 to £190,000
William H Brown is delighted to offer to the market this spacious three storey mid town house situated in the popular residential town of Melton Mowbray.
The property offers spacious & modern internal living accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, downstairs Wc, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms (master with en suite & dressing area, bathroom, front & rear gardens, garage & driveway.
A viewing is strongly recommended.
Tenants in Situ
Double glazed door to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, low level Wc and wash hand basin with complimentary tiled splashback.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to garden, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace, laminate flooring and recess spotlights.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.86m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, one & a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven with integrated gas hob & cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge-freezer space, wall mounted central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, door to hall and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor leads to first floor landing with wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" MAX x 12' 11" ( 3.30m MAX x 3.94m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" MAX x 12' 11" ( 3.51m MAX x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level Wc, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and recess spotlights.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor lead to second floor landing with wall mounted radiator and door to bedroom one.
Bedroom One 13' + Bay (Inc Sloped Ceiling) x 9' 4" + Recess ( 3.96m + Bay (Inc Sloped Ceiling) x 2.84m + Recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and archway to dressing area & en suite.
Double glazed skylight window to rear, wall mounted radiator and door to en suite.
Double glazed skylight window to rear, wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and shaver point.
Lawned frontage with pathway to front.
Paved patio & pathway leads to lawned garden with bushes & plants to rear, enclosed in a fence surround with gated access to parking area.
With up & over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.